Kwong Jia Yuin
Jia Yuin commenced her pupillage at Azman Davidson & Co in March, 2021 and joined the firm as a Legal Associate in February, 2022.
- Assisted in civil litigation matters in relation to debt recovery, contractual disputes and bankruptcy.
- Assisted in advising Companies on employment related issues and the preparation of the relevant legal documents.
- Assisted in the preparation for various Employment Law Workshops and Webinars relating to Disciplinary Action, Unfair Dismissal and Workplace Harassment.
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 178
Areas of Practice
- General Litigation
- Employment Law
- LLB (Hons) (Cardiff University) (2019)
- Barrister-at-Law, Middle Temple (2021)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2022)