Sandhya joined Azman Davidson & Co in September 2022 as a Legal Associate in the firm.
Sandhya’s focus is litigation in mainly corporate and commercial areas of law at all court levels, with past experience in Intellectual Property. Sandhya practices primarily in the areas of civil procedure, company law, medical negligence and insurance law.
Recipient of Lord Templeman LLB Scholarship 2015
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 132
Areas of Practice
- General Litigation
- LLB(Hons) Law (First Class) (UWE, Bristol) (2016)
- Barrister-at-law (The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn) (2017)
- ADR-ODR Certified Civil/Commercial Mediator
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2018)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Fellow of the Malaysian Institute of Arbitrators
- Panel Member, Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration (KLRCA)
- Panel Member, Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)