Ng Chu Yin
Ng Chu Yin obtained her first degree in Quantity Surveying. She started her career as a Quantity Surveyor. She is also a UK Chartered Quantity Surveyor and Registered Quantity Surveyor in Malaysia.
Prior to her legal career, she has over 14 years of experience working in the construction industry across 3 different jurisdictions (Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand). She has taken on professional, contract and commercial support roles for a wide range of projects including civil engineering, rail, hotels, pipelines, commercial and residential development before she started her legal career with Azman Davidson & Co in 2020.
- Involved in arbitration and litigation on construction related matters.
- Assisted in matters involving adjudication proceedings; setting aside and stay of adjudication decision.
- Assisted in advising on-going site issues for construction projects.
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 237
Areas of Practice
- Construction Litigation
- General Litigation
- Certificate in Adjudication (2020)
- Certificate in Legal Practice (2019)
- LLB (Hons) (London) (2017)
- Master’s degree in Construction Contract Management (2006)
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying (Hons) (2005)