Lydia Ng Huey Mei
Lydia commenced her pupillage at Azman Davidson & Co in March, 2019 and joined the firm in January, 2020.
- Involved in advising Companies on employment related issues and the preparation of the relevant legal documents needed.
- Involved in arbitration matters relating to contractual disputes in the construction industry and healthcare industry.
- Involved in dispute resolution cases relating to land and property, contracts, defamation, debt recovery matters and more.
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 237
Areas of Practice
- General Litigation
- Employment Law
- LLB (Hons) (Belfast) (2017)
- Certificate in Legal Practice (2018)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2020)