Liew Yik Kai
Yik Kai was admitted and enrolled as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court in Malaya in June 2018. Yik Kai joined the firm in May 2022.
- Assisted in an array of contentious and non-contentious litigation matters such as corporate disputes, land acquisition, probate proceedings, negligence and consumer protection.
- Conducted hearings in the higher courts as well as trial in the Magistrates’ Court.
- Assisted in trials as well as hearings in the higher courts.
- Managing claims and potential claims notified by law firms and medical practitioners under their professional indemnity insurance.
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 174
- LLB (Hons) (Malaya) (2017)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court in Malaya (2018)