Elizabeth Goh Huay Ling
Elizabeth commenced her pupillage at Azri, Lee Swee Seng & Co. in March 2015 and joined Azman Davidson & Co. in July 2021.
- Acted as counsel in the Industrial Court and successfully defended an Oil & Gas company against an unfair dismissal claim.
- Acted as counsel in the High Court for judicial review matters relating to unfair dismissal claim and refusal by the land office to register foreign power of attorney.
- Acted as co-counsel in the High Court for a contractual dispute arising out of breach of agreement.
- Acted as counsel in the High Court for an application for judicial management of a developer company filed by its creditor.
- Acted as counsel in the Sessions Court and successfully struck out a claim against a franchise company for alleged breach of shareholder agreement.
- Acted as counsel in the Sessions Court and successfully obtained stay of proceedings against enforcement of a monetary judgment and successfully defended against enforcement of committal proceedings against directors of multinational company upon a penal provision included in the monetary judgment.
- Advised clients in matters related to corporate and commercial practice.
- Advised clients in matters related to probate and administration practice.
- Advised clients in matters related to employment and industrial practice.
- Advised clients in matters related to family law practice such as resolution of matrimonial disputes, variation of decree nisi and judicial separation.
- Advised clients in matters related to enforcement of arbitral award and foreign judgments in Malaysia.
- Advised clients in matters related to landlord and tenancy practice.
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 126
Areas of Practice
- General Litigation
- Corporate and Commercial
- Employment and Industrial Relations Law
- Environmental, Social and Governance
- LLB (Hons) (London)
- Certificate in Legal Practice
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya
- National Legal Aid Foundation
- Kuala Lumpur Legal Aid Centre