Soh Jing Han
Jing Han graduated from the University of Malaya (UM) in 2012 and chambered at Azman Davidson & Co thereafter. She joined the firm in 2013.
- Represented and advised employer, main contractor and/or subcontractor in various construction disputes concerning termination of contract, claims for work done, extension of time, defective works, call of performance bond and many others.
- Involved in various contentious matters concerning commercial contractual disputes, shareholders and directors’ disputes, capital reduction exercise, professional negligence and insurance disputes.
- Drafted and reviewed various construction-related contracts including building construction contracts, engineering contracts and guarantee forms.
- Advisory work involving construction disputes, disputes of shareholders, taxation and debt recovery
- Acted as a junior counsel in litigation involving construction dispute, defamation, dispute of shareholders and debt recovery
- Drafted and reviewed construction related contracts
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 112
Areas of Practice
- General Litigation
- Corporate Litigation
- LLB (Hons) (Malaya) (2012)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2013)