Shafrina Binti Mohd Shahidan
Shafrina graduated from Cardiff University in 2013 and commenced her pupillage at Azman Davidson & Co in December, 2015. She then joined the firm as a legal associate.
- Acted as junior counsel in general litigation for matters concerning insolvency law, contract law, employment law as well as debt recovery.
- Acted as a junior counsel in corporate litigation involving winding-up and liquidation matters.
- Assisted in matters involving adjudication proceedings, setting aside of adjudication decision applications as well as arbitration proceedings in the area of construction law.
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 227
Areas of Practice
- General Litigation
- LLB (Hons) (Cardiff) (2013)
- Certificate of Legal Practice (2015)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2016)