Rajesh Nagarajan was called to the Malaysian Bar in 2015. He commenced his pupillage in Azman Davidson & Co on December 2014 and joined the firm thereafter.
- Passed the Patent Agent exam in 2016
- Regularly work with senior counsel for cases heard at appellate courts
- Represented a legal aid client who had been arrested and was facing 14 days in a remand centre before being deported. Persuaded the Court that the client had valid reasons for his actions and managed to get a conditional release for him.
- Rajesh’s focus is in Construction and Intellectual Property. He has advised on various Intellectual Property disputes including, amongst others, patent, trademark and copyright infringement and passing off. He has also assisted in various construction law matters.
- Lectures LLB and Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP) subjects at a private college in Kuala Lumpur
- Holds black belts in karate and kalari-payat
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 141
Areas of Practice
- Arbitration and other Dispute Resolutions
- Intellectual Property
- LLB (Hons) (University of London)
- LLM (University of Malaya)
- Certificate in Legal Practice
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2015)