Banking & Finance
Our firm fully understands that money is the lifeblood of commerce. Financing structures are becoming increasingly sophisticated with interrelated obligations typically found in any financial package.
We bring together a sound understanding of the complexities of today’s commercial transactions with in-depth experience in finance.
We have acted for international and domestic financial institutions including transactions relating to the Labuan International Business & Financial Centre. Through our work, we keep abreast with the developments in this field.
Our work in this area includes:
- Bridging loans and other commercial-related financing
- Housing loans
- Corporate loans and specialised debt instruments, such as ICULS, RCULS or other types of bonds and private debt securities
- Restructuring of loans and other debt obligations
- Infrastructure project-related financing
- Leasing of assets
- Incorporation of offshore ventures and financial structures
- Foreign loans
- Guarantees and performance bonds