Neoh Li Ting
Neoh Li Ting was called to the Malaysian Bar in September 2004. She joined Azman Davidson & Co in December 2007.
- Resolving compensation sum payable to Highland Towers’ victims.
- Assisting various developers, including for Four Seasons project, in having a smooth launch and sale of the properties.
- Opportunity to handle Chinese clients, including Chinese banks branches in Malaysia, to undertake their projects and banking activities in Malaysia.
- Advised foreign clients on lease agreements in Malaysia
- Advised property developers on developments relating to residential projects in Malaysia, including gated and guarded property developments in Selangor and Wilayah Persekutuan
- Advised companies and individuals on sale and purchase agreements relating to sale and purchase of residential properties, commercial properties and land in Malaysia
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 260
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate and Property
- Banking and Finance
- LL.B. (Hons) (London) (2002)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2004)
- Diploma in Business and Management (2007)
- Executive Diploma In Islamic Banking (2009)