Iqram commenced his pupillage at Azman Davidson & Co in August, 2015 and joined the firm in July, 2016.
- Acted as a junior counsel in the Court of Appeal in a dispute involving retention sums withheld by an employer under a construction contract in the event of the employer’s liquidation.
- Acted as junior counsel in general litigation including debt recovery for banks and other financial institutions and hire purchase matters.
- Acted as a junior counsel in corporate litigation involving, dispute of shareholders, winding-up and liquidation matters.
- Accomplished Debater Award 2016 by Majlis Debat Universiti-Universiti Malaysia (Malaysian Council for Inter-Varsity Debate)
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 188
Areas of Practice
- General Litigation
- Bachelor of Legal Studies (UiTM) (2013)
- Bachelor or Law LLB (Hons) (UiTM) (2015)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2016)