Michael Koh graduated from the University of Leeds in 2010 and commenced his pupillage at Azman Davidson & Co in 2012. He joined the firm later that year.
- In his second year of practice, Azman Davidson & Co seconded Michael to an international oil and gas Company for six months. His secondment was extended but he had it cut short and returned to the firm.
- Conducted his first trial before the High Court in his fourth year of practice and won. The client was a co-defendant in a claim for fraud.
- Assisted in a shipping case where he carried out a ship arrest in the waters of Labuan.
Michael Koh is part of Azman Davidson’s General Litigation Team. He attends to clients from various fields and these include banks, condominium managements, companies and individuals. Practising in mainly Civil and Commercial Litigation, Michael is involved in cases pertaining to:
- Landlord and Tenant
- Specific Performance
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 114
Areas of Practice
- General Litigation
- LLB (Hons) (Leeds) (2010)
- Barrister at Law, Middle Temple (2011)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2013)