Lim Shan Yi
Shan Yi graduated from Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) in 2012 and commenced her pupillage at Azman Davidson & Co that same year. Before she completed her degree, Shan Yi did attachment stints at the Shah Alam High Court and Messrs Lim Soh & Goonting and Nordin Torji & Partners respectively. She joined Azman Davidson & Co in 2013.
- Conducted and won her first High Court trial in her second year of practice with support from a senior lawyer.
- Was involved in a case which was reported and had her name listed as co-counsel.
- Prepared and litigated for winding-up and bankruptcy petitions.
- Prepared, advised and litigated work for estate and administration matters.
- Prepared and litigated work involving shareholders’ dispute.
- Prepared, advised and litigated work for compulsory land acquisition proceedings.
- Prepared and litigated for breach of contract actions in a construction litigation action.
- Prepared and litigated for debt recovery involving Management Corporation and a multinational IT company.
- Assisted in litigation work for taxation for costs proceedings.
- Involved in due diligence exercises related to property development company and healthcare service company.
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 112
Areas of Practice
- General Litigation
- LLB (Hons) (UUM) (2012)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2013)