Koh Suan Suan
Suan graduated from the University of Hull in 2007 and commenced her pupillage at Azman Davidson & Co in 2011. She joined the firm in 2012. Suan also holds a Master’s degree in International Law from the University of Hull.
- Prepared and drafted prospectus for the listing of company on the ACE Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad
- Advised and conducted legal due diligence review work with respect to a reverse takeover exercise of a company listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad
- Advised and conducted legal due diligence review work in respect of a takeover exercise of a financial institution
- Suan’s focus is trade mark, corporate and commercial law. She has assisted in due diligence exercises and joint venture arrangements. She has also advised on trade mark-related matters such as registration and infringement.
- +603 2164 0200
ext. no. 261
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Intellectual Property
- LLB (Hons) (Hull) (2007)
- LLM (International Law) (Hull) (2008)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2012)