Kenny Lam Kian Yip
Kenny Lam got his LLB from the National University of Malaysia (UKM) in 2014 and joined Azman Davidson & Co in August, 2017.
- Conducted a summary judgment hearing at the Sessions Court in 2016 which led to a successful recovery of debt.
- Conducted a hearing at the Trade Mark Office in defending the registration of a trade mark, which lead to the successful registration of the trade mark.
- Conducted a judgment debtor examination in a Magistrate Court which led to a settlement agreement.
- Exposed to a wide range of commercial disputes including corporate litigation; medical patent infringement; copyright infringement; trademark prosecution and opposition; contractual disputes; tax litigation; trust on trademark and shares; general debt recovery for trade creditors; winding up; scheme of arrangement; judgment debtor summons; bankruptcy; garnishing proceedings; assessment of damages; termination of tenancy; and various advisory matters.
- Gained experience in drafting agreements including settlement agreements and a software development agreement between an Australian technology company and an Indian software solutions provider.
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 188
Areas of Practice
- Company Law
- Contract Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Land Law
- Tax Law
- Bachelor of Law LL.B (Hons) (UKM) (2014)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2015)