Haylee came to Azman Davidson & Co as a pupil in January 2015 and joined the firm later that year.
- Participated in the successful listing of a construction company on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad
- Involved in several proposed foreign listing projects including listing on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and Catalist Board of the Singapore Stock Exchange
- Participated in a reverse take-over exercise by a company principally involved in the fabrication of steel towers used for power transmission and telecommunications
Haylee’s focus is in Corporate & Commercial law. She has been involved in several corporate and commercial transactions including mergers and acquisitions, and Initial Public Offerings (IPOs). She is also involved in corporate advisory matters on a regular basis.
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 142
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- LLB (Adelaide) (2013)
- Certificate of Legal Practice (2014)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2015)
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria (2018)