Daphne Lam Pooi Mun was called to the Malaysian Bar in November, 2012. She joined Azman Davidson & Co in July 2014.
- Provided advisory services in connection with the listing of a company on the ACE Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad
- Advised and conducted legal due diligence review in connection with the acquisition of companies, business, properties and assets
- Advised and conducted legal due diligence review in connection with the issuance of securities by the public listed companies including but not limited to rights issue and bonus issue exercises
Daphne’s focus is Corporate & Commercial Law. She assisted in the drafting of various agreements and has also advised individuals on sale and purchase agreements relating to sale and purchase of residential properties, commercial properties and land in Malaysia.
- Daphne also holds a Diploma in Executive Secretaryship (DES).
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 133
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Real Estate and Property Law
- LLB (Hons) (London) (2010)
- Certificate in Legal Practice (2011)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2012)