Brandon commenced his pupillage at Azman Davidson & Co in August, 2016 and joined the firm in July, 2017.
Being able to observe and learn from senior and well-respected lawyers such as Dato’ Davidson, Datuk Francis Tan and Mr. Rajendra Navaratnam about litigation and arbitration – in particular, having the opportunity to absorb their individual unique and powerful advocacy styles.
Brandon’s focus is in Construction and Tax Law. His engagements are as follows:
- Advised a range of clients on aspects of construction litigation and arbitration
- Assisted in various construction dispute litigation and arbitration suits
- Assisted in various appeals to Special Commissioners of Income Tax
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 120
Areas of Practice
- Construction Litigation
- Construction Arbitration
- General Litigation
- Tax Litigation
- B. (Hons) (Nottingham) (2014)
- Barrister at law, Middle Temple (2016)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2017)