Allen Cheng Peng Han
Allen graduated from Universiti Utara Malaysia in 2013 and joined Azman Davidson & Co as a legal associate in 2014.
- Assisted in adjudication disputes under the Construction Industry Payment and Adjudication Act 2012 (CIPAA) involving a different scale of projects i.e. a railway signaling contract, a building construction contract, a transmission line Project.
- Assisted in arbitration proceedings involving projects regarding reclamation of land and geotechnical issues.
- Conducted my first trial for my client at Magistrate Court Kuala Lumpur regarding a tenancy dispute. It was not a big claim, but I managed and succeeded to claim against the tenant for double rental.
- Advised a range of clients on aspects of construction litigation and arbitration.
- Assisted in arbitration in relation to reclamation dispute.
- Assisted in construction contract dispute arbitration.
- Advisory work involving construction disputes.
- Assisted in drafting and reviewing construction related contracts.
- One of the few lawyers handling CIPAA matters.
- +603 2164 0200
ext no. 125
Areas of Practice
- LLB (Hons) (UUM) (2013)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2014)